inactive

Paul J Pierron DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

May 23rd, 2011
this guy isn't for everybody. While I think it's nice for a doctor to have compassion, by friendly, have good bed-side manner, and the like, what's most important to me is that he's knowledgeable and thorough. He's a bit quirky, and kind of brusk and unsmiling, but I trust him and have always been able to get an appointment pretty quickly.Wait time has been mediocre at best, but I've only ever gone in for last minute appointments during sick seasons, so it wasn't unexpected. I do feel he's very thorough and he's always explained precisely what's going on and what I needed to do.I can live with the robotic personality.

November 17th, 2010
Unprofessional and obnoxious.

November 17th, 2010
patient
Very unprofessional, off-putting, unfriedly, not very intelligent and overall a very bad experience. Unclear as to why someone with this type of pers ...

May 13th, 2010
Patient
He has been my primary doctor for many years. The clinic is open every day so it's easy to get an appointment. I also like the online access the clinic provides so that you can look at your records and email the physicians with any questions. One of the reviews states "he is arrogant" but he is actually a very nice guy. He works quickly and gets right to the point so you may not feel pampered, but he is very knowledgable and always responds to my phone messages or emails if I need to follow up with him afterwards.

December 14th, 2009
Attend Bedside Manners Conference
While I'm certain Dr. Pierron is qualified,he is arrogant and insensitive which one does not need when ill. I'm in the process of finding a family physician and would never consider him. The rest of the staff was friendly and the facility was very nice. If I need weekend care in the future I recommend somewhere else if it's his shift. I was desperate the day I came in and he was not what I needed. However, his prescriptions made it worth it.