A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pietro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pietro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pietro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pietro graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pietro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pietro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Pietro practice?
Dr. Paul Pietro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chester, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Chester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.