Dr. Paul Pin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Pin?

April 1st, 2016

Just had breast reduction, and lipo. He has also fixed what another doctor messed up! There are not enough words to say about him and his staff. I've had the best results all around! Thank you Dr. Pinn for changing my outlook on life!!

December 28th, 2015

Dr. Pin was highly recommended to me by my gynecologist for a breast reconstruction after a double mastectomy. Dr. Pin is very personable, friendly and pleasant to work with. He cares about his patients and I highly recommend him. His staff is excellent.

November 4th, 2015

breast augmentation and lift

Going in to Dr. Pin's office, I was a little scared and uneasy. After meeting with Dr. Pin and telling him exactly what I wanted I was really comfortable with him and his staff. For every appointment I was treated wonderfully. Everything was explained fully and I knew what to expect. My final result was excellent. He listened and did exactly what I wanted. If I ever need anything else done or if a friend asks, Dr. Pin is the MAN!!

December 7th, 2014

Awful staff

I actually like Dr. Pin as a person. However, I developed a large seroma that never went away after an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). I have had this surgically corrected by a different (very acclaimed and very experienced) surgeon who said he had never before seen such a large seroma and that it was creating a deformed appearance in my abdomen. Thankfully money is not an issue for me but if it were then I would have been left in a terrible situation since I was very poorly treated by a staff member of Dr. Pin's office. I am not a doctor so I will not go into the things I think should have been done differently medically, but as a human being I can tell you that nobody should be yelled at or disrespected as I had been by a member of Dr. Pin's staff. I make a point to speak to everybody in a kind and respectful manner and expect the same in return, especially after surgery. Dr. Pin also needs to be more available to his patients after surgery. He seems to travel quite a bit which is nice for him, but then he needs to make sure he has a kind and decent staff to help his patients while he is unavailable. Dr. Pin appears to be quite a gentleman with very good manners. I am astounded that his staff is allowed to behave in such a reprehensible manner.

July 3rd, 2013

Loved him! SOO easy :) prefect results. Would recommend him to everyone! Great bedside manner. Go for a consult and you'll schedule that day!

August 17th, 2012

Dr Pin is probably the best physician of any kind I have known

Dr Pin did reconstruction after my mastectomy 15 years ago, and a few years later did my facelift and liposuction. He recently replaced my saline implants with much more natural silicone.He is very friendly and caring, and extremely professional. He follows up frequently after a procedure and over the years I have come to consider him a friend. I would unhesitatingly recommend Dr. Pin for any cosmetic or reconstructive procedure.

May 28th, 2012

Highly Recommend!

I am very pleased with Dr. Pin and his entire staff. I feel like they know and care about me personally and d0 not see me as just another "patient case file". I would (and have) highly recommend Dr. Pin to others and will return to him for my future needs.

May 23rd, 2012

LOVE my new body!

Dr. Pin did a mommy makeover on me. I am fairly petite (115 prior to surgery and 107 after) but had a thick tummy and saggy breast after having two kids. I went through the normal emotions, am I being selfish, what if something happens to me, etc. At the end of the day, I could not be happier that I went through with it. I saw Dr. Pin first for a consult, then went to 3 other well known Dr.s in Dallas and in the end, chose Pin. Dr. Pin has the best bed side manners and made me feel at ease. Everything he did is absolutely perfect. Even when I was in the best shape of my life, I didnt look this good. My husband cant believe how perfect everything looks. I would only recommend Dr. Pin to anyone looking to have a tummy tuck or breast augmentation.

May 8th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Pin. I went to him for replacement of my first breast implants which were very old. I have a concave chest on one side, making it challenging for surgeons to know exactly what size implants to use on each side. Dr. Pin did a fabulous job assessing the size to use. I love my implants! They look and feel very real. Dr. Pin is knowledgeable and caring. His staff are professional, courteous and very helpful. They remembered my name after my first visit which impressed me because Dr. Pin has a very full practice!

May 7th, 2012

Dr. Pin was sincerely concerned aboutthe procedure going well and my beingsatisfied with the results.

April 11th, 2012

Jean

One of my doctors referred me to Dr. Pin and it was the best referral I have ever been given. Dr. Pin's approach is one of thoughtfulness and concern. He is truly interested in your issues and honest about how he can help. His attention to detail is unsurpassed. I would recommend Dr. Pin to anyone looking for a first class doctor, a first class staff and first class results.

March 31st, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Pin. He has a great personality. I was very pleased with the outcome of my surgeries and am considering another. He was the only plastic surgeon I had a consultation with but knew he was the right choice. The whole staff is very friendly, caring and helpful.