Surgical Specialist
3600 Gaston Ave
Ste 410
Dallas, TX 75246
214-827-2530
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. CitySearch.
Jul 3rd, 2013

Loved him! SOO easy :) prefect results. Would recommend him to everyone! Great bedside manner. Go for a consult and you'll schedule that day!

|  The right choice...  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

On August 9, 2012 I had a complete upper body makeover. I have lost over 200 lbs and needed the skin from my arms removed, complete breast reconstruction, and a tummy tuck. We went to three other surgeons for consults and chose Dr. Pin because both my husband and myself felt he was the most qualified and caring. From his staff and the hospital staff were amazingly top-notch. We drove 4 1/2 hours to have him perform my work and would do it all over. It is three weeks out and I am well on my way back to being the old me, but without 10 extra pounds of skin and everything put back where it should be!!

|  Dr Pin is probably the best physician of any kind I have known  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

Dr Pin did reconstruction after my mastectomy 15 years ago, and a few years later did my facelift and liposuction. He recently replaced my saline implants with much more natural silicone.He is very friendly and caring, and extremely professional. He follows up frequently after a procedure and over the years I have come to consider him a friend. I would unhesitatingly recommend Dr. Pin for any cosmetic or reconstructive procedure.

|  Highly Recommend!  |  show details
May 28th, 2012

I am very pleased with Dr. Pin and his entire staff. I feel like they know and care about me personally and d0 not see me as just another "patient case file". I would (and have) highly recommend Dr. Pin to others and will return to him for my future needs.

|  LOVE my new body!  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Pin did a mommy makeover on me. I am fairly petite (115 prior to surgery and 107 after) but had a thick tummy and saggy breast after having two kids. I went through the normal emotions, am I being selfish, what if something happens to me, etc. At the end of the day, I could not be happier that I went through with it. I saw Dr. Pin first for a consult, then went to 3 other well known Dr.s in Dallas and in the end, chose Pin. Dr. Pin has the best bed side manners and made me feel at ease. Everything he did is absolutely perfect. Even when I was in the best shape of my life, I didnt look this good. My husband cant believe how perfect everything looks. I would only recommend Dr. Pin to anyone looking to have a tummy tuck or breast augmentation.

May 7th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Pin. I went to him for replacement of my first breast implants which were very old. I have a concave chest on one side, making it challenging for surgeons to know exactly what size implants to use on each side. Dr. Pin did a fabulous job assessing the size to use. I love my implants! They look and feel very real. Dr. Pin is knowledgeable and caring. His staff are professional, courteous and very helpful. They remembered my name after my first visit which impressed me because Dr. Pin has a very full practice!

May 7th, 2012

Dr. Pin was sincerely concerned aboutthe procedure going well and my beingsatisfied with the results.

|  Jean  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

One of my doctors referred me to Dr. Pin and it was the best referral I have ever been given. Dr. Pin's approach is one of thoughtfulness and concern. He is truly interested in your issues and honest about how he can help. His attention to detail is unsurpassed. I would recommend Dr. Pin to anyone looking for a first class doctor, a first class staff and first class results.

Mar 30th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Pin. He has a great personality. I was very pleased with the outcome of my surgeries and am considering another. He was the only plastic surgeon I had a consultation with but knew he was the right choice. The whole staff is very friendly, caring and helpful.

|  Dr. Pin is great!  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

I had an augmentation with Dr. Pin 13 years ago. He was great - but the implants that were used were not. They apparently quit using them soon after. I went back to him this year for new implants, and he was so helpful and concerned and caring. The second time around was a charm! I am very happy with the results and would definitely use Dr. Pin for any other work in the future.

|  Awesome Experience!  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2012

From the moment I walked into Dr. Pin's office I knew I was in the right place. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. After my initial exam and financial talk Dr. pin saw that I was still in the office. He said come with me to my office and I will show you pictures on my computer. He went the extra mile to make me feel confident. Surgery was also fast and efficient. He is truly an artist I am amazed at the change in my shape. He changed my life. Dr Pin will always have my respect and admiration. He is one of a kind he truly has been blessed with an awesome talent!!

|  Ms. Stacy Praytor  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

Dr. Pin was the absolute best Doctor I have ever had, including my OB/GYN. He has the best bed-side manner, his assesment was very thorough. He never made me feel like a number, he made me feel like an important patient to him. He made me feel at ease throughout the surgery and his post op care is top notch. I have referred 3 personal friends already to Dr. Pin. He placed the smile back on my face. My husband has even commented that he has not seen me this happy in a long time. Thank you Dr. Pin

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Pin for anyone considering cosmetic surgery. I researched and researched various doctors around the Dallas area and ultimately decided to go with Dr. Pin. I was searching for the perfect doctor who could perform my breast augmentation. I finally found the perfect doctor, Dr. Pin! Everything went so smooth from making a consultation to the surgery itself. I have highly recommended Dr. Pin to several of my friends and family and have already sent two people to see him. I honestly have nothing wrong to say about his practice! I could not have chosen a better doctor, I could not have been more happier with the results! This was one of my most smoothest surgeries I have ever had and could not have felt more comfortable and relaxed. Dr. Pin made me feel like he understood my needs and really took into consideration what I wanted and what I did not want. I can definitely tell because I absolutely love the results!

Jan 8th, 2012

I consulted Dr. Pin re/ breast reduction surgery because of the shrinkage and development of scar tissue in one breast following radiation treatment in '01. He explained the healing risks involved for this type of surgery for someone my age and suggested reducing the breast that did not have radiation.I was very anxious to have both breasts reduced and the scar tissue removed. He agreed to do this surgery which was very successful. A large tennis ball mass of scar tissue was removed from the one breast, and the other breast reduced to achieve symmetry. It was a win/win cosmetic achievement for me. Dr. Pin took excellent care during the entire time I was his patient; his office staff was extremely polite as I telephoned them many times for detailed information.I highly recommend Dr. Pin for any procedure involving his specialty. He is an extremely talented physician, and exhibits caring Christian concern in all areas. His final compliment was that I was more like someone in their 60s! - my comment: my 70ish friends will be happy to know that 70 is the new 60! My Sincere thanks and admiration for Dr. Paul Pin.

|  Simply the BEST, would refer him to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery!  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Pin by a good friend of mine when I was looking for breast augmentation. I was so impressed with the professionalism & friendliness given not only by him but his entire staff as well. It took me a couple of years before I finally got the "courage" to have my breast augmentation and since doing so I have absolutely NO regrets! He listened to EXACTLY what I wanted and my entire experience from the surgery through the post-op went so smoothly thanks to Dr. Pin. There is not one negative thing I could say about his practice and can see why so many people have chosen him as their plastic surgeon!

|  Better experience than I expected  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2011

I was really worried about seeing a plastic surgeon for my deviated septum, thinking he would think I was a waste of time, or would tell me all the OTHER things he thought I needed. Dr. Pin was nothing like that! He is gracious, charming, and very attentive. He actually even told me things he WOULDN'T consider doing! Made me feel much more confident and comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Pin.

|  The absolute best!  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

Let me first say that I usually don't fill out surveys... but I wanted to tell anyone who's looking for a good plastic surgeon to look no further. Doctor Pin is the biggest! he is a great doctor... and a good man... you feel so comfortable with him. he is not about making money... if a procedure is not needed or would not look good, he will be honest and tell you. I had multiple procedures done and I knew I had a good doctor when the hospital staff (nurses, phlebotomist, anesthesiologist) took the time to let me about Dr. Pin and now he does great work. I wish every doctor could be like Dr. Pin... He is the perfect doctor... knowledgeable/skilled, nice, and well respected.

|  The Very Best  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

The best doctor with the best bedside manner. I interviewed 4 highly recommended plastic surgeons in Dallas and after meeting Dr. Pin, there was NO question who I would chose. Fantastic results and absolutely the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever met. Recommend HIGHLY!!!

Jan 21st, 2011

Excellent results! I am very pleased with the results of both procedures he performed.

Sep 3rd, 2009

I can not thank him enough for what he has done for me...

|  Post Bariatric Makeover  |  show details
by jennyfromdallas on Feb 28th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I originally chose Dr. Pin as my plastic surgeon because I was referred to him by a friend. I underwent weight loss surgery two years ago, and needed a body lift to remove the excess skin that I was left with after losing 100 pounds. Needless to say, I did not want to undergo surgery again but it was necessary after losing so much weight. Dr. Pin and his staff were so supportive and understanding during the experience, they have a lot of experience doing plastic surgery on patients who have had bariatric surgery. My surgery went well as did my recovery, but let me tell you, it was not easy. The first week after surgery I needed a lot of help from my husband. But now, three months post-op I am finally experiencing the results of surgery and can expose my stomach and arms without feeling humiliated. Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Pin!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
by Heather216 on Feb 28th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Breast Augmentation Advice!  |  show details
by Heather216 at Citysearch on Feb 28th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I got my breast implants done by Dr. Pin during my first year of college. Looking back, I am so glad I picked him because he did such a good job of explaining my options and helping me decide what would be best for my body type. Going into my first consultation, I didnt really know anything about implant types, where the incisions can go, that the implant can be placed under or over the muscle. I just wanted to get them done. Now I realize how important those decisions are and I am so happy I had Dr. Pin to help me make the right decision for me. Ladies out there who are considering breast augmentation make sure you do your research! And if you live in Dallas, Dr. Pin is the best!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Mommy Makeover  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 28th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

This is a message for Dr. Pin and his staff. I just want to thank you guys for the amazing work you did for me. After having two kids and br...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com