Dr. Paul Piper MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

August 26th, 2016
He is a bully
Don't ever interrupt him when he is speaking! He stands up the whole time(this lets you know WHO is in charge) and because he has an assistant in the room who is typing on the laptop for him. Really???? Don't EVER question him about his diagnosis or try to explain to him what YOU are experiencing....YOU know your body better than anyone else..right??

August 12th, 2016
Run Away!
Wait time 2 hours 15 min. He does most of the talking about nothing of importance to patient. When I attempted to ask questions, he continued to exit the room as I was speaking . Very arrogant . Run fast !! ..Also said he never received my testing from my primary doctor I know this was not true because in the first appointment with him he stated he had it on my second visit with him he stated he never had it I should have ran on the first visit

July 29th, 2016
Rude and condescending Dr. will not answer questions. Numerous errors with RX call in. takes nearly a month and repeated phone calls to get lab results. Didn't order all required bloodwork needed based on current RX's being taken. one hour wait times. takes nearly 3 months to get an appt. even for an established patient. all bad.

April 16th, 2016
I am glad I didn't take his suggestions for putting me on Diet pills! I was sent from my doctor who had ran as many tests as she could to confirm Cushings Disease. He didn't listen to a word I said or my concerns but yet told me he could prescribe me diet pills just as the other endo I saw before suggested. I wish you could find a doctor who listens and doesn't push drugs. I know my body and I was right that something was wrong. It is sad I had to go to 3 different doctors to finally have someone test me . His nurse was the only one who seemed to really care about what was going on. I would hire him for my doc any day :) To bad the actual doctor could care less and seemed annoyed I wasted 3 minutes of his time. What he failed to test could cause major problems for me and thank god my primary doctor is amazing and didnt give up on me.

November 19th, 2015
I would just like to say that we went to Dr Piper for short stature (my son) he excepted the appt - saw us after a 2 hour wait and missing school...... then proceeded to tell us that he doesn't not treat short stature and then charged us for an office visit. I wish he would have just apologized to us and sent us on our way to someone who actually could help us.

December 8th, 2014
Incompetent Staff
I stopped using Dr. Piper because his office staff is incompetent. Three times in a row the orders for my blood work were either not placed when staff said they were or the orders were incomplete wasting my time by having to repeatedly return to the lab.

August 15th, 2014
Awesome place to go!
I love this office. Will be a patient for life. Staff is great and Dr. Piper is very good.

August 14th, 2014
Previous Patient
Do not use this doctor and staff what a joke. I went in with sugars of 300 with his great help now 500. Went back to my PCP he helps me more than Dr. Piper. The wait is too long and you will not get any help!

July 22nd, 2014
Worst dr ever
I went to Dr Piper and also sent my mother there. He made us both wait 1.5 to 2 hours each appointment before seeing us as he was running late on two different days. When he finally did see us, he refused to treat me saying that although my conditions were severe he did not want to treat all conditions because it would be better to let them go uncontrolled. He also said my mother's condition was stable, but it was not according to the labs.

April 7th, 2014
Don't go
I went to Dr pipers office prior to the company going bankrupt. When scheduling a follow up he didn't have my records, understandable. I re-filled out everything, starting over....no problem this wasn't his fault. My last visit I asked what he thought what did he suggest, he told me there was no right or wrong answer...basically to figure it out and to call him back and let him know what I wanted to do. He didn't look at my charts prior to coming in ( I know this because he told me, sorry I can't remember everyone...if you looked at my charts you would know right) then telling me that he wasn't my father. Don't you go to the doctor for an answer to the issue.

September 12th, 2013
He Is NOT Knowledgeable In His Supposed Expertise. Nightmare!
Dr. Piper's staff was very kind and sweet. The doctor though was a nightmare. I had more knowledge than he did and this visit was useless. he was told about my labs, I pee's in the cup I thought they would need, then he says that he will check with my PCP on my last urine sample. I just gave you one! I have been having issues with urine flow, reaction to metformin that are signs of heart, kidney, liver or renal failures and then he just runs his mouths and repeats what I said bu still tells me he thinks metformin would be great for me. If you see this doctor, you will die. Said that MCHD cannot provide better doctors. You have to be rich to be valued in this society. Stay far away from him.

March 21st, 2013