A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pirigyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pirigyi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pirigyi, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirigyi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pirigyi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Pirigyi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Pirigyi practice?
- Dr. Paul Pirigyi has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Pirigyi practices Emergency Medicine near Bedminster, NJ.
See Bedminster Emergency Physicians.