A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pirundini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pirundini is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pirundini, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirundini graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pirundini has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anthony Pirundini MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Pirundini practice?
- Dr. Paul Pirundini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Pirundini practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Stoughton, MA.
See Hyannis Surgeons.