A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pirundini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pirundini is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pirundini
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pirundini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pirundini, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirundini graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pirundini has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Pirundini MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Pirundini practice?
- Dr. Paul Pirundini has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Pirundini practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.