Learn more about Dr. Paul Pirundini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pirundini, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirundini graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pirundini has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pirundini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Pirundini practice?
Dr. Paul Pirundini practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Adult Medicine near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Stoughton, MA.
See Hyannis Surgeons and Hyannis Family Physicians.