A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Plasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Plasky is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plasky
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Plasky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Plasky, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Plasky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Plasky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Plasky MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul Plasky practice?
- Dr. Paul Plasky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Plasky practices Psychiatry near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Worcester Psychiatrists.