A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Plasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Plasky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Plasky, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Plasky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Plasky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Plasky MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul Plasky practice?
- Dr. Paul Plasky has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Plasky practices Psychiatry near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Psychiatrists.