Learn more about Dr. Paul Plattner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Plattner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Plattner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Plattner graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Plattner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hoopeston Regional Health Center
- Carle Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Plattner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Plattner practice?
- Dr. Paul Plattner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Plattner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Champaign, IL and Urbana, IL.
See Danville Orthopedic Surgeons.