A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Plattner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Plattner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plattner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plattner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Plattner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plattner graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Plattner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hoopeston Regional Health Center
- Carle Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul F Plattner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Plattner practice?
- Dr. Paul Plattner has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Plattner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danville, IL.
See Danville Surgeons.