Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Central Oklahoma City
6608 N Western Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
928-205-7960
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  don't go to him  |  show details
by really BAD experience on Sep 5th, 2014

Had a hysterectomy, next day didn't examine me, sent me home. next week had emergency surgery, he nicked my bowels. next day in ICU told me if i went to ER sonner i wouldnt have Colostomy. then never came back.

|  medical dosimetrist  |  show details
by bad doctor on Sep 5th, 2014

My wife had a hysterectomy, GYN surgery 101. He put a hole in her bowel, said everything went great, and sent her home. One week later she had emergency surgery and ended up with a colostomy. While she was still in ICU, he told her that this was her fault. July 2014 / 15 days in hospital

|  What? This man SAVED MY LIFE  |  show details
by Christi on Jun 14th, 2013

Dr. Plowman saved my life. It is a very long ordeal to type in a small comment, but when I was dying of a massive hemorrhage from my regular doctor giving me medicine to miscarry naturally after a non-viable pregnancy (no vital signs in fetus at 12 weeks), it was he who saved my life at Tahlequah City Hospital. My husband and I were very scared. I had no registrable BP when I arrived at ER and in all received 3 blood transfusions. He was AMAZING and I loved his personality and skills. I had him do my tubal ligation three months later. I stumbled on this website while looking up his number to schedule an annual appointment. I will NEVER see another OBGYN as long as he is in my area. THANK YOU, DR. PLOWMAN!

|  Excellant Doctor  |  show details
by Phyllis J Walsh on Feb 19th, 2013

Dr. Plowman is great!! We had never met when he had to give me some not very good news regarding my health. I balled like a baby and he was so understanding and patient. VERY informative and explained everything to me at least three times as I wasn't taking in all he had to share with me :(. Highly recommend him!!!!

|  Perfect  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

I don't know what that one reviewer is talking about. Dr. Plowman was perfect! He is the first doctor who ACTUALLY LISTENED to me. He is the ONLY doctor to figured out I had endometriosis and a condition in my bladder that was causing my pain. My surgery was flawless. Best doctor I've EVER had. A

|  Great Doc! Very knowledgeable  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2010

Dr. Plowman is a great Gyn doc. He is very knowledgeable. Dr. Plowman has great bedside manner and takes his time explaining to you his findings and even will give you information to help you understand better. He has a great sense of humor and doesn't make you feel less of an individual because he has a medical degree. I would very much recommend Dr. Plowman.

|  show details
Jun 9th, 2010

Dr. Plowman is very knowledgable and has a pleasant personality. He is down to earth and takes the time to explain medical terminology in a way that anyone can understand. I feel very secure with him as a doctor and am very pleased with his services.

|  run the other way  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2010

this doctor lacks skills, professionalism, he will not take care of you after you have surgery. he made major mistakes with my care and many others. he should not hold a license!