A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Podett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Podett, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podett
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Podett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Podett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Operative Surgical Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Podett graduated from Ross University, Roseau. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Podett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Podett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Podett practice?
- Dr. Paul Podett has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Podett practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Family Physicians.