Learn more about Dr. Paul Podett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Podett, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Podett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Operative Surgical Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Podett graduated from Ross University, Roseau. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Podett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Podett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Podett practice?
Dr. Paul Podett practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Family Physicians.