A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Podett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Podett, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Podett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Operative Surgical Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Podett graduated from Ross University, Roseau. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Podett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Podett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Podett practice?
- Dr. Paul Podett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Podett practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Gresham Family Physicians.