Dr. Paul Podett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 16th, 2015
Unproffesional Behavior
I am seeking to report defamation of character from the id physician. I have spinal Stenosis and was accused of being a drug addict when requesting medication for treatment of my illness.

January 20th, 2015
Thanks for your continued support since the 1990's. I appreciate you and your staff!

April 24th, 2014
U.S. Army Soldier
I don't live close to a military base so I found Dr. Podett as our civilian provider for myself and my family. We drive over an hour to receive medical treatment. Dr. Podett is the best family Doctors that we have had. We will be hard to find another Doctor to meet the medical needs for myself and family when we move. Highly recommend!

April 17th, 2014
Very caring clinic staff and doctor! I love being able to take my entire family to one clinic and my children actually like to go! I would(and have) recommend Dr. Podett and Mtn. View Family Practice to my friends and family.

June 23rd, 2012
good doc

January 6th, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!! lazy administrative staff
If you go to see Dr. Podett, expect a visit that covers you from head to toes. He is VERY thorough!!!! He is direct and does not play around with your health. This is an asset in a doctor. Dr. Podett cares!!!! BUT, be prepared to babysit his administrative staff. They have a tendency to sit on lab results and you have to get on them to make additional appointments the doctor requested. If it were not for my total trust in Dr Podett, I would have moved my files to another doctor a long time ago. Don't get me wrong, the staff is nice, just very lazy.

November 12th, 2011
He saved my daughters life and my husbands life
Fifteen years ago I brought my 13 year old daughter in for what I thought might be a ear infection. Because Dr. Podett asked her the right questions, he found a rare brain tumor and directed us to the appropriate care and surgery. She is healthy, happy and alive because of him. All my family members have been very happy with him. My husband had a growth on his neck, which Dr. Podett removed, leaving no scar. It turned out to be malignant. Dr. Podett is very thorough and I would trust him with my life. He is also very easy to talk to which makes the office visit enjoyable. I highly recommend him. He is also cute...

July 28th, 2011
Genuine
The facility, Staff, and Doctor are all professionals of the highest caliber. My visit was a pleasant experience due to the overall efficiency of the entire practice, as well as, the knowledge and confidence of the medical staff. I would recommend Mountain View Family Practice, Dr. Paul Podett, to everyone.

March 28th, 2011
very good Dr

March 26th, 2010
happy patient
the staff was professional and all smiles. i got back in less than 10 minutes/ he was very professional and knew what he was doing. very impressed

March 12th, 2010
an unfair doctor
I have never had a doctor who made me feel worse. I went to Dr. Podett for a back problem I've had for a while. A week before I went to the ER ne ...

March 11th, 2010
Awesome visit
I found him to be extremely thorough and a good listener, and helped overall with my medical problems. I will refer family and friends. Very happy with my visit with Dr. Podett.