A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Polishuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Polishuk, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Polishuk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Polishuk graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Polishuk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul V Polishuk MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Polishuk practice?
- Dr. Paul Polishuk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Polishuk practices Urology near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Urologists.