A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Polishuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Polishuk, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Polishuk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Polishuk graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Polishuk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Pomerado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polishuk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Polishuk practice?
Dr. Paul Polishuk practices Urology near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Urologists.