Learn more about Dr. Paul Polishuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Polishuk, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polishuk
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Polishuk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Polishuk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Polishuk graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Polishuk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Pomerado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul V Polishuk MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Polishuk practice?
- Dr. Paul Polishuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Polishuk practices Urology near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Urologists.