A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pollice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pollice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollice
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pollice, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollice graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pollice has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul F Pollice MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Pollice practice?
- Dr. Paul Pollice has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Pollice practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.