A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pollice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pollice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollice
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pollice, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollice graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pollice has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul F Pollice MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Pollice practice?
- Dr. Paul Pollice has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Pollice practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.