by Richard J Battista on May 14th, 2016

After Dr. Pollice reviewed x-rays of my knee with me, I understood the extensive degenerative arthritis damage to my knee. Dr. Pollice spent a considerable amount of time explaining the value in exploring a course of cortisone and visco-supplement shots before considering knee replacement surgery. I started this protocol last fall and my knee has been doing very well with surgery no longer is in my immediate future.

by Andrew Randinelli on Jan 26th, 2016

Excellent service from Dr. Pollice. Did my hips and my right knee. I would recommend him highly.

by Ronald Wilkinson on Dec 9th, 2015

Great Doctor answered all my and my wife's question, told me what to expect in getting a total Hip replacement, Did an excellent job very polite and professional.

Knowledgable Dr and Team show details Knowledgable Dr and Team
Nov 17th, 2015

The entire staff works as a team. Dr Pollice has a "can do" attitude and his team refects the same drive. His Physician Assistants are right on target with his goals for his patients. The entire staff doesn't skip a beat in the knowledge of their patients. Having my Total Knee Replacement was a positive experience and i have no regret.

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
by ed on Nov 11th, 2015

I have nothing but positive words for Dr. Pollice. My surgery went well and Im almost fully recovered a little over two months. I keep improving every day. The office staff is effective and easy to keep in touch with. Ive called them many times and received very helpful information. I will return to have Dr. Pollice do my second hip replacement. If Steelers/Eagles play a Super Bowl, we have to bet a beer....haha!!!

Oct 19th, 2014

I hear he is a good surgeon, but he has no bed side manner and mentally seems a bit unstable. He refuses to answer questions and gets very defensive. Unfortunately his ego and insecurity get the best of him. He said quite a few inappropriate things to us, unbelievable. How can you let someone perform a surgery on you who refuses to answer questions. There was no way in the world I was going to let him operate on my father. I couldn't imagine what it would be like trying to have any kind of dialogue with this egomaniac. We took our business somewhere else. Philadelphia is worth the trip for such a major surgery.

assistant manager for a trucking company show details assistant manager for a trucking company
by john frymoyer on Oct 13th, 2014

i had problems with my right knee replacement that was done be another dr in the allentown area, when seen by dr pollice, for the first time i knew than that i had choosen the right dr for my condition, after the surgery i noticed right away that i was better, took the time to explain all the complications to me that i was having, he noticed at the first visit the problem i was experiencing, when the dr who did my surgery kept telling me that there was nothing wrong and it would get better, after a year of discomfort and pain dr pollice did a revision on my and was better instantly, was up on my feet walking the same day as the surgery, i would recommend dr pollice to everybody and any one who needs a great orthopedic surgeon

The very best show details The very best
Jul 9th, 2011

Dr. Pollice gets 5 stars in every category.