by Andrew Randinelli on Jan 26th, 2016

Excellent service from Dr. Pollice. Did my hips and my right knee. I would recommend him highly.

by Ronald Wilkinson on Dec 9th, 2015

Great Doctor answered all my and my wife's question, told me what to expect in getting a total Hip replacement, Did an excellent job very polite and professional.

Knowledgable Dr and Team show details Knowledgable Dr and Team
Nov 17th, 2015

The entire staff works as a team. Dr Pollice has a "can do" attitude and his team refects the same drive. His Physician Assistants are right on target with his goals for his patients. The entire staff doesn't skip a beat in the knowledge of their patients. Having my Total Knee Replacement was a positive experience and i have no regret.

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
by ed on Nov 11th, 2015

I have nothing but positive words for Dr. Pollice. My surgery went well and Im almost fully recovered a little over two months. I keep improving every day. The office staff is effective and easy to keep in touch with. Ive called them many times and received very helpful information. I will return to have Dr. Pollice do my second hip replacement. If Steelers/Eagles play a Super Bowl, we have to bet a beer....haha!!!

Oct 19th, 2014

I hear he is a good surgeon, but he has no bed side manner and mentally seems a bit unstable. He refuses to answer questions and gets very defensive. Unfortunately his ego and insecurity get the best of him. He said quite a few inappropriate things to us, unbelievable. How can you let someone perform a surgery on you who refuses to answer questions. There was no way in the world I was going to let him operate on my father. I couldn't imagine what it would be like trying to have any kind of dialogue with this egomaniac. We took our business somewhere else. Philadelphia is worth the trip for such a major surgery.

assistant manager for a trucking company show details assistant manager for a trucking company
by john frymoyer on Oct 13th, 2014

i had problems with my right knee replacement that was done be another dr in the allentown area, when seen by dr pollice, for the first time i knew than that i had choosen the right dr for my condition, after the surgery i noticed right away that i was better, took the time to explain all the complications to me that i was having, he noticed at the first visit the problem i was experiencing, when the dr who did my surgery kept telling me that there was nothing wrong and it would get better, after a year of discomfort and pain dr pollice did a revision on my and was better instantly, was up on my feet walking the same day as the surgery, i would recommend dr pollice to everybody and any one who needs a great orthopedic surgeon

The very best show details The very best
Jul 9th, 2011

Dr. Pollice gets 5 stars in every category.