Dr. Paul Pollice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Pollice?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2017

Guy is a real jerk

Best of the best

Takes his time with you and puts you at ease

August 7th, 2017

Congratulations to Dr. Pollice!

I am not at all surprised that Dr. Pollice would receive such a prestigious award. He is very deserving of the accolades.

Awesome

Dr Pollice is an excellent doctor beginning with his medical knowledge to repairs arthritic knees. I had a knee replacement in December 2016 and thank Dr Pollice for the ability of being mobile without pain. He is Dr Fixit with a SMILE. Thank you Dr Pollice. Arlene Vito

He changed my life

After researching. Orthopedic Surgeons I made the decision to put my bilateral knee replacement surgery in the best hands. Not only did Dr. Pollice gave me my ability to once again walk, exercise etc, without pain, He gave me my enthusiasm for life again. Three years later..no problem and I feel better than ever. A surgeon can also reconstruct a better outlook on life along with replacing what is damaged. He did just this. Amazing humanitarian. Thank you

August 7th, 2017

My most favorite of my physicians

I have known, and been a patient of, Dr. Pollice for 14 years and have nothing but praise and admiration for his compassion and skill as a physician and human being. I am a retired RN and as such have known and worked with an abundance of physicians in my career of 44 years. With that said, I feel I have a lot of knowledge as to what makes an exceptional doctor and that is Dr. Pollice.

My Wife Is Alive Because Dr. Pollice Cares

My wife had a bi-lateral knee replacement performed by Dr. Pollice. Because of his in depth post op follow up, my wife was found to have Bob-Hodgkins Lymphoma which was in a very early stage. This has been controlled and in remission for several years. Because of follow up appts related to the Non Hodgkins, it was found she now had uterine cancer. After surgery, it was found she had a single cell of a very aggressive cancer. There were no signs of cancer in the lining or the wall of the uteris. She had chemo and radiation and has been doing very well. I'm leary of saying cancer free, but it looks promising. If Dr. Pollice didn't care, none of her cancers would have been found and a terrific wife, mother and grand mother would not be with us. Dr.Pollice is truly a gift to us all. We are very thankful for this caring, young surgeon. We are forever grateful.

July 14th, 2017

Dr Pollice

Dr Pollice is one of the best Drs! With my numerous medical issues I need to feel comfortable with the Drs I deal with. Dr Pollice made me feel that way since I first saw him for a knee replacement in 2007, since then he has done my other knee and a hip replacement! I would go to no one else for these type of problems! I'm not close to his office but I'd reather

July 7th, 2017

The BEST OF THE BEST!!

April 27th, 2017

Very Thorough

Was able to answer all my questions. Very reassuring

March 8th, 2017

One total hip and two total knee replacements. Dr spent time explaining what he was going to do and what I could expect and I needed to do post surgery to make sure I would have good results. An important part of any surgery is following the rehab recomendations of your surgeon.

August 22nd, 2016

Dr. Pollice was very professional, informative and personable. He provided useful facts and various scenarios to my case. He answered all of my questions and alleviated all of my concerns about the procedure I had done.