Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Polyak
Dr. Paul Polyak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Detroit, MI. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Anesthesiology. Dr. Polyak is affiliated with Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Temple University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Polyak has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Paul Polyak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.