A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Polyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Polyak graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Polyak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Polyak MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Polyak practice?
- Dr. Paul Polyak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Polyak practices Anesthesiology and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Surgeons.