A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Polyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polyak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polyak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Polyak graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Polyak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Polyak MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Polyak practice?
- Dr. Paul Polyak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Polyak practices Anesthesiology and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Surgeons.