Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 19th, 2014

Excellent care....even called on the weekend the day after my visit with some additional information. Shows caring and thoroughness.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Mary S. on Apr 20th, 2013

I saw him in the ER. The best experience I've had at any ER ( I have been several times!) He was accurate in diagnosing my situation with the best bedside manner I could expect. It was not a real busy time in the ER so, he probably had the chance to spend more time with me. He was as courteous as anyone could ask for. Did not try to over medicate which I really appreciate! I would certainly recommend him. He was definitely not stuffy as others seem to have found, it was just the opposite in my case.

Dr Pompous Stuffed Shirt show details Dr Pompous Stuffed Shirt
Jun 8th, 2012

We took my son to the emergency room on the advice of his girlfriends mother. My son had very swolen and sore glands in his neck and was running a fever. Dr Pompous Stuffed Shirt looked down his throat after hearing the symptoms and left the patient room for at least an hour. After our extended wait the nurse came in and gave my son a prescription for Tylenol #3 and said that Dr Pompous Stuffed Shirt diagnosed our son with a "sore throat and a fever". We took our son to his regular doctor the next day and after a short wait, as thorough examination, a blood test, and a look at his throat we were told he had mono. Our family doctor then prescribed the correct antibiotic and we were on our way a short time later. In short I would not let Dr Pompous Stuffed Shirt treat my worst enemy much less my dog. Of course he still submitted a bill to my insurance for $635 for his less than 5 minutesw of time!!!!!!!!

Best Doctor I've seen! show details Best Doctor I've seen!
by Kathy Johnson on Mar 22nd, 2011

I was scared when my daughter was sick, but Dr. Pompa took great care of her! He was very reassuring, compassionate and by far the best doctor we have seen for any health problem.

helpful show details helpful
by lisa wertz on Feb 14th, 2011

Thank you Dr. Pompa for going beyond the call of duty and treating me as a person and not just a chart. I have had plenty of experience in hospitals but last wednesday you really took care of me.

by karen anderson on Jul 3rd, 2010

very kind and caring. excellent care and spent a lot of time explaining information to me and my family.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Laura Rash on Jan 2nd, 2010

I thought Dr. Pompa was a great Doctor. I had to see him in the ER and he made me feel very comfortable and was very nice. I had to go back to the ER a few days later and I was bummed out that I was having to see someone else. Great Doctor with a great personality!

maybe drunk show details maybe drunk
by May Lorens on Jun 5th, 2009

the worst doctor I have ever visited NOT recomended

unprofesional show details unprofesional
by Ann Shearer on May 27th, 2009

During my life I have never visited by worse doctor