Learn more about Dr. Paul Pongor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pongor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pongor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty, and Knee Surgery.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pongor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pongor has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pongor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Pongor practice?
Dr. Paul Pongor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlborough, MA.
See Marlborough Surgeons.