Learn more about Dr. Paul Pongor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pongor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pongor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pongor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pongor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pongor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pongor has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Julius P Pongor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Pongor practice?
- Dr. Paul Pongor has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Pongor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlborough, MA.
See Marlborough Orthopedic Surgeons.