A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ponstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ponstein
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ponstein Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponstein graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Ponstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Ponstein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Ponstein practice?
- Dr. Paul Ponstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ponstein practices Family Medicine near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.
See Holland Family Physicians.