A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ponstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponstein graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Ponstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Ponstein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Ponstein practice?
- Dr. Paul Ponstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ponstein practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Primary Care Doctors.