A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Porter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Porter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Porter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Thomas Porter MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Porter practice?
- Dr. Paul Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Porter practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Internists and Mount Clemens Oncologists.