A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Porter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Porter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Thomas Porter MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Porter practice?
- Dr. Paul Porter has 8 office locations.
Dr. Paul Porter practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Roseville Internists and Roseville Oncologists.