Learn more about Dr. Paul Poulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Poulin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Poulin, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Gene Therapy
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Poulin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Poulin MA and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Poulin practice?
- Dr. Paul Poulin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Poulin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA and Portsmouth, NH.
See Haverhill Internists, Haverhill Hematologists, and Haverhill Oncologists.