A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Poulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Poulin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poulin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poulin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Poulin, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Poulin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Poulin MA and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Poulin practice?
- Dr. Paul Poulin has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Poulin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Portsmouth, NH.
See Portsmouth Internists, Portsmouth Hematologists, and Portsmouth Oncologists.