Learn more about Dr. Paul Poulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Poulin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Poulin, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Gene Therapy
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Poulin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poulin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Poulin practice?
Dr. Paul Poulin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Genetics near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA and Portsmouth, NH.
See Haverhill Internists, Haverhill Hematologists, Haverhill Oncologists, and Haverhill Geneticists.