Overall Review

July 22nd, 2012
Dr. Paul Poulin.....review
MY experience with Dr.Poulin covers 10 years during which time he treated my illness with such attention that I felt that only the finest and most complete treatment would be give to me. His patience and expertise are truly amazing. He is a specialist who manages his patients personally without sitting as a robot in front of a computer. That in inself makes him unique.

July 3rd, 2012
Absolutely the finest most caring physician that I have encountered. He is tops in terms of his knowledge of current research, diagnosis,treatment methods, etc. in his field. I cannot express how fortunate I feel having him as my physician.

July 16th, 2009
Go Dr. Poulin!!
Dr. Paul Poulin strikes me as a scientist at heart. He loves what he does, is up to date with current modalities and although he possesses a stern facade, he has the soft underbelly of a crab. He cares deeply about his patients and although he may not be the cheerleader type, his patients can truly feel that he is in their corner. I feel lucky to have him treating 2 members of my family...Go Dr. Poulin!!!