Dr. Paul Poulin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Poulin?

Dr. Paul Poulin.....review

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

MY experience with Dr.Poulin covers 10 years during which time he treated my illness with such attention that I felt that only the finest and most complete treatment would be give to me. His patience and expertise are truly amazing. He is a specialist who manages his patients personally without sitting as a robot in front of a computer. That in inself makes him unique.

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Absolutely the finest most caring physician that I have encountered. He is tops in terms of his knowledge of current research, diagnosis,treatment methods, etc. in his field. I cannot express how fortunate I feel having him as my physician.

Go Dr. Poulin!!

Posted on July 17th, 2009

Dr. Paul Poulin strikes me as a scientist at heart. He loves what he does, is up to date with current modalities and although he possesses a stern facade, he has the soft underbelly of a crab. He cares deeply about his patients and although he may not be the cheerleader type, his patients can truly feel that he is in their corner. I feel lucky to have him treating 2 members of my family...Go Dr. Poulin!!!

Posted on November 20th, 2015