A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pradel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pradel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pradel graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Pradel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Pradel MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Pradel practice?
- Dr. Paul Pradel has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Pradel practices Internal Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Internists.