A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Prendiville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Prendiville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prendiville
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Prendiville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Prendiville, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Prendiville graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prendiville has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Prendiville MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Prendiville practice?
- Dr. Paul Prendiville has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Prendiville practices Ophthalmology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Hills Ophthalmologists.