A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Prendiville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Prendiville is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prendiville
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Prendiville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Prendiville, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Prendiville graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prendiville has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Prendiville MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Prendiville practice?
- Dr. Paul Prendiville has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Prendiville practices Ophthalmology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Hills Ophthalmologists.