Dr. Paul Preslar DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Oklahoma City, OK

February 17th, 2017
Dr Preslar and Ali are scammers
This place is a scam. They only care about money. They won't see you until after they have your insurance information and preapproval. They make you pay the copay up front, who cares if it takes them hours to get to you or they provide horrible service, because they already got your copay and they can make the claim on your insurance. Still fighting a massive infection after several appointments... several prescriptions... several thousands of dollars for unnecessary testing, countless hours missed from work, countless hours suffering from this infection... but since I was 5 MINUTES LATER than their "grace" period they refused to see me. 5 MINUTES!!! AFTER THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND EVERYTHING MENTIONED BEFORE.... THESE CROOKS AT ALLIANCE ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY. If you value your health, time, budget... find a legitimate clinic, nurse, and doctor that care about you and not just their pocket book. SCAM

October 25th, 2016
Branch Manager Timber Creek Paper Co.
Dr. Preslar has always taken care of my ailments. i am a healthy person so I do not see him as often as some people. He always has kind words an a solution to all my ailments. thank you.

February 3rd, 2011
Highly Recommend
He gave me my life back. Helped me lose weight and I no longer have to take insulin injections.

September 7th, 2010
Determined to make his own judgements and treat you accordingly and even when one addresses him about it, he says, "let's try this first" as I think this is the problem. He does NOT listen! I went to him with a bothersome cough after he diagnosed me with pneumonia and he said it was GERD! Needless to say, it wasn't. This was only ONE example of him making wrong decisions.