A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Proffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Proffer is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Proffer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eye Surgery Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Proffer graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Proffer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lyndon Proffer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Proffer practice?
- Dr. Paul Proffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Proffer practices Ophthalmology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists and Amarillo Plastic Surgeons.