Dr. Paul Puziss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Puziss?

October 6th, 2017

Awful experience!

First, the receptionist was probably one of the rudest people I've ever encountered. The wait times (several visits) were infuriating. On one occasion I waited almost two hours, and on another, just over an hour. Medical assistant was not particularly cleanly. Dr Puziss was not unpleasant, but certainly not warm. Marginal bedside manner. Put me on a traction device that should never have been prescribed. The device led to me tearing my bicep tendon. Methods and assessments seemed outdated and inaccurate. Medical office quite possible the most depressing office I've ever visited.

August 25th, 2016

They don't make Doc's like this any more.

Dr Puziss is a rare breed for this day and age. He is genuine. He cares about me. He is not quick to jump into invasive procedures, but takes in all information (even from other providers I see) and determines whether or not he feels I should be seen by a surgeon. I feel that I am in very capable hands. I recommend him to anyone.

July 12th, 2016

One of the Best

I have known Dr. Paul Puziss for over fifteen years . A local Chiropractor referred me to him after I had struggled with a shoulder injury after an auto accident that had been treated as tendonitis by another MD for almost 8 months. Within minutes of completing a very thorough exam , range of motion assessment and pain assessment he recommended surgery for a torn rotator cuff which he repaired successfully and enabled me to return to work and the vigorous recreational dancing that I had enjoyed before the surgery. Even though he no longer does surgery, he is still one of the best diagnosticians in the Valley and his skill and compassion in treating acute bursitis, plantar fasciitis and arthritis related knee degeneration kept me working full time to retirement. He respects and utilizes complementary clinicians such as Chiropractors and Physical Therapists and has an above average understanding of the value of nutritional support for musculoskeletal issues. I have and continue to recommend and refer former clients, friends and family to his care.

March 14th, 2014

Dr. Puziss is one of a kind.

For almost 20 years living in the U.S. , never meet such a excellent doctor.... Dr. Puziss is one of a kind. I have never felt like he is trying to hurry me out. Dr. Puziss takes the time to answer, research, and find answers. Prior to Dr. Puziss the treatment received at other clinics was horrendous, after several years of torture and treatment at lease 6 different doctors, finally solved my problem. His Staff friendliness and courteousness, attention is not usual, in about 30 appt, wait time 95% less then 10 minutes. Every time they call a day in advance to remind appointment. I am Russian, and noticed a very attentive to people of other nationalities. My knees feel much better and Im back working and enjoying my life not at 100% but Imnot laying in bed.. I did not mind to drove 21 mile both way to visit doctors office. Thanks to all who treated me all this time with attention and professionalism.

October 15th, 2013

Incredible Doctor who listens and finds answers to your needs.

Dr. Puziss is one of kind. He schedules appointments in order to provide all patients the same opportunity to have their medical needs answered and researched. He does not overschedule, though at times we have had to 'wait' as he finishes with prior patient. But we also know, he will dedicate the same time with our appointment. Dr. Puziss has gone above and beyond many times, spending up to 2 hours on an appointment with us , checking and testing and following up with other doctors and assuring us of the next step/procedure. He calls when he has a concern to make sure any situation is resolved. The office staff is very professional, always proficient in patient needs, checking for all data for future and present needs. We have always been treated with respect and warmness. Finally, Dr. Puziss is one of a kind, in that, he doesn't stop with a maybe, he goes the extra 'mile' to make sure all is on track. We have recommended Dr. Puziss to many folks and will continue to do so. His medical assistant is very thorough and professional as well. Kudos to Dr. Puziss and staff, you have our 100% trust and respect.

April 13th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Doctor Puziss is an excellent doctor who takes a genuine interest in his patients and their care, ensuring a more successful healing experience. He is thorough in his approach and passionate about his work. I have been able to rely on Dr. Puziss' support and expertise throughout a difficult medical situation.

June 9th, 2012

Uncaring - Poor Manners

All these 5 star reviews are ridiculous...it would be impossible to rate this "doctor" higher than 1-2 stars at best. Long waiting times (one time I spent more than TWO hours in the office for my appointment) and he spends more time taking into his dictaphone than actually diagnosing or talking with the patient. If you are referred to this person you should reconsider.

April 9th, 2012

Terrible Care

I had severe neck and shoulder pain, the day prior going to his office I got an MRI and took it to his office,the day of my visit I was his last patient and waited over an hour to see him, he was with me 5 minutes, wrote me out a prescription for some major heavy antinflamtory's and that was it. I took the prescription to the pharacist, to find out that I could not take these. I called the Dr. office the next day and was told that the Dr. would be out for the next 4 days and if I was in such pain that I should go to the urgent care, so if you are looking for lousy care then go to his office.

February 7th, 2012

Horrible experience.

They blew me off for weeks upon weeks before I could get an appointment. Once I did, I had to cancel due to uncontrollable babysitting issues. He refused to ever book an appointment with me again. I called and called in the first place leaving several messages that they never returned. I am glad it turned out this way. I hear he has lots of experience, but I cannot believe that he actually cares about anything but the next Benz he's going to buy. I'm glad I didn't go to him and will never recommend him to anyone; ever. Furthermore, I needed to find out what was wrong with me and the only thing they were trying to do was ensure the most money made from me. They kept pushing and $1800 single visit! Just to be examined! I understand the bottom line as I am a business owner. However, this guy and his entire staff are not to be trusted unless you have serious cash. It's obviously all they care about. Very sad people.

December 28th, 2011

Best!

Dr Puziss is the best doctor I have ever seen! I have never had a doctor spend more time with me, ever! The most complete exam I have ever had. If he spends as much time with ever patient, the wait time in the office is well worth it!!!

November 29th, 2011

A true Doctor who cares!!!

Dr. Puziss has been a true 'Miracle' for my husband. He searches for the problem and finds a solution. His caring mannerism is incredible. He takes time to completely answer questions and explain the diagnosis. Our lives have been more of ease since Dr. P took over my husband's care two years ago after nine years of 'unanswered and ignored' problems. Dr. P should be highly proud of his staff and himself in the professionalism they project to their patients. WE are very blessed to have a doctor of such quality, a rare find in the world of today. Kudos, Dr. Puziss

November 2nd, 2011

Top in his field!

Dr. Puziss makes the time necessary and gives you the care you need. He will figure out what is wrong and get you feeling better. I love his, "bedside" manner. You can tell that he cares and he will fight for you if you need him to.It is nice to know that whatever you need, he will handle... quickly and effectively. If Dr. Puziss needs to refer you to someone, you will get a referral to someone he would send his own loved ones to.He is trustworthy and deserves the respect he has earned over the years.