Surgeons
3800 SW Cedar Hills Blvd
Ste 250
Beaverton, OR 97005
(503) 646-8995
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Puziss is one of a kind.  |  show details
by Sergey on Mar 14th, 2014

For almost 20 years living in the U.S. , never meet such a excellent doctor.... Dr. Puziss is one of a kind. I have never felt like he is trying to hurry me out. Dr. Puziss takes the time to answer, research, and find answers. Prior to Dr. Puziss the treatment received at other clinics was horrendous, after several years of torture and treatment at lease 6 different doctors, finally solved my problem. His Staff friendliness and courteousness, attention is not usual, in about 30 appt, wait time 95% less then 10 minutes. Every time they call a day in advance to remind appointment. I am Russian, and noticed a very attentive to people of other nationalities. My knees feel much better and Im back working and enjoying my life not at 100% but Imnot laying in bed.. I did not mind to drove 21 mile both way to visit doctors office. Thanks to all who treated me all this time with attention and professionalism.

|  Incredible Doctor who listens and finds answers to your needs.  |  show details
by Paul and Carrol on Oct 15th, 2013

Dr. Puziss is one of kind. He schedules appointments in order to provide all patients the same opportunity to have their medical needs answered and researched. He does not overschedule, though at times we have had to 'wait' as he finishes with prior patient. But we also know, he will dedicate the same time with our appointment. Dr. Puziss has gone above and beyond many times, spending up to 2 hours on an appointment with us , checking and testing and following up with other doctors and assuring us of the next step/procedure. He calls when he has a concern to make sure any situation is resolved. The office staff is very professional, always proficient in patient needs, checking for all data for future and present needs. We have always been treated with respect and warmness. Finally, Dr. Puziss is one of a kind, in that, he doesn't stop with a maybe, he goes the extra 'mile' to make sure all is on track. We have recommended Dr. Puziss to many folks and will continue to do so. His medical assistant is very thorough and professional as well. Kudos to Dr. Puziss and staff, you have our 100% trust and respect.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Linda R. on Apr 13th, 2013

Doctor Puziss is an excellent doctor who takes a genuine interest in his patients and their care, ensuring a more successful healing experience. He is thorough in his approach and passionate about his work. I have been able to rely on Dr. Puziss' support and expertise throughout a difficult medical situation.

|  Uncaring - Poor Manners  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2012

All these 5 star reviews are ridiculous...it would be impossible to rate this "doctor" higher than 1-2 stars at best. Long waiting times (one time I spent more than TWO hours in the office for my appointment) and he spends more time taking into his dictaphone than actually diagnosing or talking with the patient. If you are referred to this person you should reconsider.

|  Terrible Care  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

I had severe neck and shoulder pain, the day prior going to his office I got an MRI and took it to his office,the day of my visit I was his last patient and waited over an hour to see him, he was with me 5 minutes, wrote me out a prescription for some major heavy antinflamtory's and that was it. I took the prescription to the pharacist, to find out that I could not take these. I called the Dr. office the next day and was told that the Dr. would be out for the next 4 days and if I was in such pain that I should go to the urgent care, so if you are looking for lousy care then go to his office.

|  Horrible experience.  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

They blew me off for weeks upon weeks before I could get an appointment. Once I did, I had to cancel due to uncontrollable babysitting issues. He refused to ever book an appointment with me again. I called and called in the first place leaving several messages that they never returned. I am glad it turned out this way. I hear he has lots of experience, but I cannot believe that he actually cares about anything but the next Benz he's going to buy. I'm glad I didn't go to him and will never recommend him to anyone; ever. Furthermore, I needed to find out what was wrong with me and the only thing they were trying to do was ensure the most money made from me. They kept pushing and $1800 single visit! Just to be examined! I understand the bottom line as I am a business owner. However, this guy and his entire staff are not to be trusted unless you have serious cash. It's obviously all they care about. Very sad people.

|  Best!  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

Dr Puziss is the best doctor I have ever seen! I have never had a doctor spend more time with me, ever! The most complete exam I have ever had. If he spends as much time with ever patient, the wait time in the office is well worth it!!!

|  A true Doctor who cares!!!  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

Dr. Puziss has been a true 'Miracle' for my husband. He searches for the problem and finds a solution. His caring mannerism is incredible. He takes time to completely answer questions and explain the diagnosis. Our lives have been more of ease since Dr. P took over my husband's care two years ago after nine years of 'unanswered and ignored' problems. Dr. P should be highly proud of his staff and himself in the professionalism they project to their patients. WE are very blessed to have a doctor of such quality, a rare find in the world of today. Kudos, Dr. Puziss

|  Top in his field!  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

Dr. Puziss makes the time necessary and gives you the care you need. He will figure out what is wrong and get you feeling better. I love his, "bedside" manner. You can tell that he cares and he will fight for you if you need him to.It is nice to know that whatever you need, he will handle... quickly and effectively. If Dr. Puziss needs to refer you to someone, you will get a referral to someone he would send his own loved ones to.He is trustworthy and deserves the respect he has earned over the years.

|  Simply the BEST!  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

Unfortunately my late husband and I have had several Motor Vehicle Accidents in our lives. Because of the MVA's and a work related injuries, I have been a patient of Dr. Paul Puziss on and off for approximately 25 years. With all the doctors that I (and my husband) have met in my lifetime, (and there have been many) I'm 55 now, I have only seen a couple that have been as caring, competent and compassionate as Dr. Paul Puziss.When my Workers Comp claim was denied, Dr. Puziss went to battle for me and I won my case and Workers Comp reversed their decision. He also testified in my MVA trials. I have definitely found him to be a patients advocate and I believe that is because he cares so much about his patients.I dont think that anyone wants to wait at the doctors office, but I feel that a good doctor is concerned about each and every patient and so when its your turn, you want someone who will take the time not only to listen to you but to also actually hear you. Dr. Puziss is efficient, yet he will spend the time necessary to provide you with a thorough examination and answers to your questions. He doesnt sacrifice care for speed, yet I havent found the usual wait to be very long.Dr. Puziss has put together a terrific staff that is working like a finely tuned machine. Without any hesitation, I recommend Dr. Paul Puziss with highest regard.

|  Pauline Parker  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2010

Dr. Puziss has been my lifeline. I was seen by another physician before seeing Dr. Puziss and was very disappointed. I decided I needed a second opinion and was lucky enough to find Dr. Puziss. I have been his patient since 2006 and would never switch. It is a drive for me from Vancouver, but it's worth the trip. Dr. Puziss and his staff has always been very attentive and caring. He has referred me to an orthopedic surgeon in Tigard, and I trust his professional and personal opinions. I know he will refer me the best. Dr. Puziss even makes my grand-daughter feel welcome, by drawing Disney characters on her hand. Great Physician, Man, and Office!

|  A very caring and professional Doctor  |  show details
by Shaun DesJardins on Aug 14th, 2010

Dr. Puziss has helped me recover from a very tramatic injury. He has always been up front and honest with me and I would not hesitate to recomend him to every one I know and care about.

|  Dr. Puziss does not give up on his patients, even if the root cause of pain can't be diagnosed right away!  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2010

My overall experience with Dr.Paul Puzissis one of a medical doctor that is extremely caring, thorough and knowledgeable in his field. One that does not give up easily if he cannot find the cause of your pain or problem right off the bat. I came to him after a year of being involved with another practitioner and of getting worse not better. He eventually diagnosed me with Facet Syndrome in my lower back and helped me with referrals with L & I and other doctors,rehab., and chiropractors. I cannot recommend him highly enough, If you want the best see Dr. Puziss.

|  show details
Jul 20th, 2010

I especially like that he is conversant and in an appreciates alternative medical treatments -- and recommends them when appropriate.

|  Finally a doctor that cares  |  show details
by Karin Fakler on Jun 19th, 2010

My arm, and shoulder froze-up. I tried physical therapy for 6 months. There wasn't a Orthopedic doctor in Vancouver, that could figure out what the issues were that needed to be addressed. Doctor Puziss, directed me to his great connection of doctors, that helped, diagnois, and document his findings. He stood by me, so that I could move forward with great and credible diagnoises; that allowed my L I claim, to move forward.

|  7 year patient  |  show details
by Randy Nein on Jun 18th, 2010

I have been with DR Puziss for 7 years now. He is a great surgeon. He knows what he is saying. Puziss is the best surgeon that i have came across. He does not do surgery's anymore, but he sent me in the right direction for the last 3 shoulder surgery's. I recommend him to anyone that wants a better life. Check him out. You will not regret it.

|  show details
Jun 7th, 2010

Dr. Puziss has addressed all of the issues with my health and he is an amazing doctor. I hope he never retires. He has directed me to the best professionals for conditions or surgery which give me a better quality of life. You asked for honesty and the last time I had an appointment we had decided together to restart a medication and in leaving I forgot to ask Dr. Puziss for a sample if there were any. I live on Disability, am dealing with chemobrain and it is hard to afford prescriptions. The reception attendent said we can't give you any because they are for people that don't have prescriptions. They were put out at my asking and were very bothered with me. I was trying to understand what the two people were saying to me as they were both speaking at the same time. I felt terrible in the confusion and embarrassed and left.