A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pyo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pyo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pyo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Pyo MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Pyo practice?
- Dr. Paul Pyo has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Pyo practices Urology near Avenel, NJ.
See Avenel Urologists.