A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Qaqundah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Qaqundah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qaqundah
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Qaqundah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Qaqundah, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qaqundah graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qaqundah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Y Qaqundah MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul Y. Qaqundah practice?
- Dr. Paul Qaqundah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Qaqundah practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Huntington Beach Allergists and Huntington Beach Pediatricians.