A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Qaqundah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Qaqundah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Qaqundah, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qaqundah graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qaqundah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qaqundah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 7 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans