A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Quesada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Quesada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quesada graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Quesada has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Zachary Quesada MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul Z. Quesada practice?
- Dr. Paul Quesada has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Quesada practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.