Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Block
Dr. Paul Block, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thousand Oaks, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Block is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center and Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Block has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Block is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Dr. Mehdi Manzari
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Thousand Oaks, CA 0 mi11
Dr. James Ong
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Thousand Oaks, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Jieshi Yan
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Thousand Oaks, CA 0 mi17