Learn more about Dr. Paul Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Brown is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Richard Brown MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Paul Brown has 12 office locations.
Dr. Paul Brown practices Internal Medicine and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA and Folsom, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Radiologists.