Learn more about Dr. Paul Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Brown is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Richard Brown MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Paul Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Brown practices Internal Medicine and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Radiologists.