Learn more about Dr. Paul Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Brown is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Richard Brown MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Paul Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Brown practices Internal Medicine and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Radiologists.