A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Casey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Casey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Casey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul R Casey MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Casey practice?
- Dr. Paul Casey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Paul Casey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Collegeville Internists and Collegeville Cardiologists.