A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul David is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul David, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. David has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Robert David MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. David practice?
- Dr. Paul David has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul David practices Emergency Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Emergency Physicians.