A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Davis, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Richard Davis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Davis practice?
- Dr. Paul Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Davis practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.