A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ellis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Uptown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Roscoe Ellis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Paul Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Ellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.