Dr. Paul Ellis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 30th, 2014
I would recommend Dr. Ellis if you don't mind having to deal with an uncaring and non-responsive staff

November 2nd, 2012
laura barnett
this was a great experience....he wants to take the right approach to fixing a problem....very clear on directions - very easy to understand.Thank you

October 11th, 2012
Best Hand Surgeon in Dallas TX
In the last year, Dr. Paul Ellis III has operated on both of my hands for carpal tunnel syndrome as well as a trigger finger on one hand. He does great work. He's honest, giving you all the facts you need to make an informed decision. His skills as a surgeon are remarkable. No pain with either of my surgeries & I challenge you to find a scar. He also decompressed an ulnar nerve in one of my elbows. I highly recommend him.

September 10th, 2012
Thank Goodness for Dr Ellis!
I took my 14 year old daughter to see Dr Ellis for extreme pain in her wrist and hand. We had been to another doctor for this and had bad results. Dr Ellis took so much time with us, thoroughly explained everything to us and helped us to make the decision on what to do. My daughter absolutely LOVED him (so did I!). I've never met a Doctor that is also an attorney! He's brilliant, nice, funny and right on with his diagnosis. He's the best!

April 25th, 2012
Excellent physician!!

October 27th, 2011
Excellent

December 1st, 2010
Caring doctor
I was fortunate to know Dr.Ellis and work with him at the hospital he does some of his surgeries and i witnessed the high level of care he was offering his patients.so when i had to see a doctor for my wrist injury , i was confident with my selection.He has a very high level of knowledge and cares about his patient as a person, takes time to explain everything. His office staff are the best and when i needed to make appointment , they did all they could to make it easy in regard to my work schedule.I recommend Dr. ellis to my friend and family. Take it from somebody who has witnessed him as a surgeon in work place and been his patent too.

October 8th, 2010
Hand Surgery 2008
Dr. Ellis did an excellent job with my surgery! He operated on my PIP joint.He did a great job and the scars were very minimal. Dr. Ellis spends as much time as is needed with you explaining procedures, is very caring, honest, straight forward and diplomatic. He provides excellent service in the follow ups as well. Highly recommend him!

October 7th, 2010
Please become a General Practioner
I went to Dr. Ellis after injurying my hand at work. I was concerned going in to see him about how well my hand would work after I healed. Dr. Ellis was very clear about the steps we needed to take to fix my hand and he was correct when he told me how long it would take to heal and how well my hand would work when it was healed. I found him to be very personable and easy to talk to, and I wish he would become a family doctor so I could go see him on a more regular basis. I would highly recommend him to anyone having hand issues. He will make you better.

July 29th, 2010
My mom LOVES him
The friend who recommended Dr. Ellis said the doctor went to Haiti to help the earthquake victims. I figured that if he was that nice, he might be able to help my mom. She loved him and has told all her friends in assisted living to go to him. He works at Baylor Hospital and that is far from our home, but we are happy we made the trip. I would say yes, he is a good doctor.

June 19th, 2010
Dallas Best Doctor
ProfessionalSoft-spokenKindThoroughKnowledgeableConcernedWell-known (See D Magazine)Caring

May 13th, 2010
hand surgery
i am a professional guitarist once again. after an accident badly damaged the thumb of my left hand, i gave up playing 'out' due to my self-consciousness over the disfigurement. until i met Dr. Ellis, medical opinions for reconstruction were negative. He indicated that he could improve the appearance & functionality of my thumb with relatively minor surgery, which he did successfully, & now i never even think about it anymore. i am back on the road again thanks to his skill & confidence. he took care of me.