A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Raymond Fox MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Fox practice?
- Dr. Paul Fox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Fox practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.