A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Nielsen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Nielsen MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Nielsen practice?
- Dr. Paul Nielsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Nielsen practices Family Medicine near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Primary Care Doctors.