A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nielsen
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nielsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Nielsen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Robert Nielsen MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Nielsen practice?
- Dr. Paul Nielsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Nielsen practices Family Medicine near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Primary Care Doctors.