A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ronald Rosenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rosenberg practices Ophthalmology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Ophthalmologists.