A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ronald Rosenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rosenberg practices Ophthalmology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Ophthalmologists.