Dr. Paul Shin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Shin?

January 13th, 2015

I have been totally satisfied with Dr. Shin's treatment of me.

October 4th, 2014

Avoid

My fiance has a sperm analysis done at their office to submit to my infertility doctor. We needed the results faxed to me so I could bring them to my doctors appointment. We submitted the note saying to fax the results to me. I had not received them 3 days letter so I called back and they said they could not be faxed only mailed to patients. By then I was upset because they could of told this to us 3 days ago. I agreed to have them mail it but now had to move my dr appointment to the following day to allow time for the letter to be received in the mail.. Well when we received the letter they had misspelled my name in the history.. had my fiance's age wrong saying he was 41 when he is 32 even with his birthday being in the title of the letter. And the icing on the cake is that it said he never submitted a sample for test..REALLY? my infertility doctor now does not want to proceed with our cycle this month because she does not believe that a dr will make that many mistakes in a letter and that we are trying to hide his results. So i just lost on hundreds of dollars of being monitored and medication I cannot even use now. I submitted a letter to them and I am hoping someone cares enough to at least call me and apologize. The doctors were amazing but we are going to have the results done somewhere else because their office associates are not professional what so ever. I wish I could give 0 stars for them. Note: Dr. Shin was amazing and have 5 stars but I would avoid the headache that you will have to deal with from the office staff.

July 18th, 2011

I have never been so impressed by a doctor.

Dr. Shin has gone above and beyond in ways I never could have imagined. Background: long history of kidney stones and now pregnant :-). On more than one occasion he has called me at home to check on me after a kidney stone attack. When I've had an emergency after hours, he is 100% responsive. I recently had what I thought was a kidney stone attack (ended up being gallstone) and he still called to check on me. I cannot begin to state how much I appreciate the time he gives to me as a patient. I have needed "emergency appointments" on many occasions, and his office is always great about getting me in, even when they're already busy. On one occasion I had an emergency right before he was leaving town. He took the time to bring in his partner (another urologist) to discuss my treatment, and to make sure that I was taken care of before he left. I cannot recommend Dr. Shin highly enough.

May 11th, 2011

very disappointed with doctor paul shin

i am very disappointed with this doctor. i made an appointment because i got pain in my testicles after some sexual activity. i have been under different antibiotics but it doesnt go away. a sonogram of my testicles was made and everything was fine. then i decided to go to this doctor expecting to be correctly diagnosed. he didnt have any clue. questions i asked, he answered with a simple "i dont know". last visit he asked me: "what you want to do?", can you believe it ? the doctor asking the patient what to do. he was always in a hurry, like he has one hundred patients more to see. i dont recomend this doctor at all. very disappointed !i had to wait like an hour to be seen, but i dont mind waiting as long as the doctor knows how to solve your health issues. this doctor didnt know.positive things: he was friendly. everything was clean, courteous personnel.

October 1st, 2010

Very intelligent. Extremely nice. One of the best doctors I've been to.

December 3rd, 2009