A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Steinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Steinberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Raymond Steinberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Steinberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Steinberg practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.