A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Walker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Raymond Walker MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Walker practice?
- Dr. Paul Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Walker practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Oncologists.