A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Walker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Raymond Walker MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Walker practice?
- Dr. Paul Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Walker practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Oncologists.