A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Yoder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoder
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yoder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Yoder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoder graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Yoder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- RMH Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Roy Yoder MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Yoder practice?
- Dr. Paul Yoder has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Yoder practices Ophthalmology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Ophthalmologists.