A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Yoder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoder
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yoder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Yoder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoder graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Yoder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- RMH Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Roy Yoder MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Yoder practice?
- Dr. Paul Yoder has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Yoder practices Ophthalmology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Ophthalmologists.