A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rabinowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rabinowitz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabinowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Rabinowitz practice?
Dr. Paul Rabinowitz practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Internal Medicine near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Roswell Allergists and Roswell Internists.