Overall Review

September 16th, 2016
Dr. R explained my allergy results and is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone suffering from allergies.

September 7th, 2016
Great Allergist, Great Office
I have been Dr. Rabinowitz patient for nine years.He is absolutely amazing & professional! This place goes above and beyond to make you feel conformable and know that you are taken care of. I am highly allergic to dust and mold. Common allergy medicine that doctor has prescribed after the allergy test worked well until this year. My allergy was getting worse this spring and summer. The doctor was very attentive. Since he is constantly learning about news in pharmaceutical research, he recommended me a comparatively new medicine. He and his staff also helped me to fill out a form for the pharmaceutical company's financial help. My condition is gradually improving, thanks to doctor Rabinowitz care and professionalism. I would highly recommend Dr. Rabinowitz to those who is suffering from allergy.

May 2nd, 2016
Great news Atlanta, along with a new stadium, there's a renowned military veteran doc in town and his name is Dr. Rabinowitz along with a wonderful supporting cast of caring assistants (from NC). As a military veteran myself I had an absolute appreciation for Dr. Rabinowitzs great attention to detail and his veteran generosity. Thx so much, keep up the great bedside manner. Hooh ah.....doc (little military verbiage).

March 23rd, 2016
Highly Recommend!
The whole team at Allergy & Asthma Consultants are always so helpful, professional and timely in their helping with both my preventative and urgent care needs. While Dr. Livezey is my primary Doctor, I highly recommend all of the physicians at this practice.

October 1st, 2014
Dr. Paul Rabinowitz is the brilliant doctor, who I would highly recommend to any member of my family and friends if they need one. He is one of the most knowledgeable doctors in the field to help. DR Rabinowitz helped me with severe allergies problems I developed while living in Naples Florida, and after seeing many other doctors there, without any improvement in difficulties of my breathing. The personal care of Dr. Rabinowitz is above and beyond of anything I ever experienced before with the other doctors: I was tested and diagnosed, receive medications and start breathing better immediately while in the Dr. Rabinowitz office. I need to mention that the free samples of all medicine were given to me with the memo how to take it, saving time and money from the trip to pharmacy. Thank you, Doctor.

August 8th, 2013
Great allergist
I had been to another allergist here in Roswell for my hives.. The doctor spent 2 minutes with me and said it's only due to a virus and will go away with a cortisone shot. The next day I was worse. I then came to see Dr. Rabinowitz. He is the nicest and most caring doctor that I have ever met! He spent nearly one hour reviewing my history and discussing possible causes for my rash. He himself then walked me over to the dermatologist in the next building to get a biopsy. Next he did blood tests. It turned out I had something called vasculitis. With his treatment I made a 100% recovery! I am so grateful to him.

March 5th, 2013
Very, very unprofessional; More concerned with his image than his patients
Don't waste your time!!! I waited for over an hour only to find out that WEB/M.D. was filming him.in the office. He then requested that I reschedule the appointment because of the filming. The office manager contacted me, and she said he would not charge me because of the previous appointment. We rescheduled, and I received a call that Dr. Rabinowitz had an emergency lunch meeting, and the second appointment was cancelled. He contacted me approximately one week later, apparently trying to make some effort to consult with me, which was a disastrous on his part. He needs to assess his priorities.

September 22nd, 2011
Professional Hair Designer
Dr. Paul Rabinowitz has been my Allergies for many years. I had allergie induced asthma. With a plan that was most efficient I now experience breathing better than ever! He is one of the most efficent professionals I see. I have not only had excellent treatment from the entire staff but have a close friendship with them. My allergies are so controlled I now see him on My Request every 6 months because once a year was too much distance. He is the best Allergies in Atlanta and I hold him in high regards personnaly and professionally. I highly recommend his services!

June 4th, 2011
Dr. Rabinowitz is GREAT!
I'm so glad I was referred to Dr. Rabinowitz. I have had an on going problem with allergy and sinus infections for several years. Dr. Rabinowitz was so thorough with his exam and diagnosis that I am grateful to finally have relief. He spends time with you and really cares. He has the best personality and humor. I highly recommend him.

February 2nd, 2011
Dr. Rabinowitz was, without doubt, one of the best doctors I have found in Atlanta since moving here from Manhattan in 1998. It's rare to find a doctor who listens to you and answers all your questions, especially given my strange and urgent request--I required urgent testing for a penicillin allergy due to a potentially serious disease infection that could be treated only by a penicillin-based medication. Not only was Dr. Rabinowitz one of the coolest doctors I have seen, he was also eloquent in his matter of speaking regarding both medical and personal matters. He was a pleasure...truly. My mother was with me, and had it not been the end of the day, we could have talked with him for hours. On so many levels, he's a super amazing doctor!!!

July 9th, 2010
Wonderful care
I saw a patient of Dr Rabinowitz during the 1990s and I have recently moved back to Atlanta and chosen him as my allergy and asthma doctor again. I appreciate his easy going style and humor. I am so thankful for the care he has given me over the years. At my last two appointments I did not have health insurance and he made every effort to provide me with samples, discounts and prescription discount offers. I highly recommend Dr Rabinowitz.

May 4th, 2010
This group is the best group in Roswell. I have been going to Dr. R for years and his partners as well-Dr. Nadel and Dr. Livizey. They are the BEST. If you are looking for an allergist dont go anywhere else. Dr. R and Dr. Livizey are just great and dr. Nadel is just great with my child!!! Thank you Docs for being do great and taking care of my family.