A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Raford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Raford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raford graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Raford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Thomas Raford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Raford practice?
- Dr. Paul Raford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Raford practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors and Denver Preventive Medicine Specialists.