A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ragan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ragan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ragan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragan graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ragan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Psychiatric Hospital at Vanderbilt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ragan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul Ragan practice?
- Dr. Paul Ragan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ragan practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.