A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rahill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rahill, Sports Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahill
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Rahill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rahill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Knee Disorders
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahill graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Rahill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul B Rahill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Rahill practice?
- Dr. Paul Rahill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Rahill practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons and Colorado Springs Neurologists.