Dr. Paul Rahill MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2017
Very satisfied
Dr. Rahill and staff are always responsive and caring. I had a knee scope and they were always willing to talk about what options I had for the best recovery. He wants to get you back to what you love doing.

August 16th, 2016
First appointment was okay. Went and got the additional X-Ray he ordered. At second appointment he brought it to me un pened and told me it was the same thing my prime diagnosed and would refer me to Spinal Diagnostics and Pain Management. After calling for more than three weeks to both, no answer from either.

June 30th, 2016
Rahill missing in action
Left me high and dry after carpal tunnel surgery, saw him before surgery, not since. No response to ER visit to hospital or me. No response to over ten calls to office following surgery. No response from office.

March 29th, 2016
Great Doctor & Surgeon
Dr. Rahill is a no nonsense, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. He tells you what is wrong and how he's going to fix it. Then he does it with the utmost care and precision. I had ACL reconstruction surgery with meniscus tear repair. The resulting stiches were the best I have ever seen. There will be little to no scaring. And my recovery is going very well with physical therapy due to the excellent work he did in surgery. Dr. Rahill came highly recommended by a friend and I would recommend him enthusiastically to anyone needing knee surgery of any kind.

October 16th, 2015
Fine, not first choice
Effective surgery, not great follow up. I went back for a post op check up and he didn't even feel the knee he did surgery on to figure out where the continued pain was coming from. I'm looking for more in depth reviews.

April 12th, 2015
Patellar Tendon Repair
I'm very grateful Dr Rahill fit me into his schedule and repaired my knee the day after I tore the patellar tendon. My confidence in his experience and professionalism was well placed and he has me well on the way to recovery. I particularly appreciate the fact that he is an athlete himself and understood my desire to return to my sport at 100%.

March 30th, 2015
Talented doctor, but...
Extremely knowledgeable but too busy to really care. Was too distracted.

January 29th, 2015
Great Doc and staff
Very prompt, friendly, and honest. Thanks for your help.

December 17th, 2014
Very pleased.
Dr. Rahill performed surgery on my hip and both knees. I had no problems at all and appreciated his expertise. He was pleasant at all times. If I have to have orthopedic surgery again, I would choose Dr. Rahill.

December 5th, 2014
Honest and truly cares....
I can't help but believe the negative reviews/comments about Dr. Rahill don't tell the whole story. I've seen Dr. Rahill for some different issues over the past 10 years. I first saw him 10 years ago when he successfully repaired my shattered patella. His skill and professionalism are responsible for helping me maintain my quality of life! I recently ran into some back problems and wasn't having any luck at all scheduling an appointment with the specialist that my primary doctor wanted to use. I reached out to Dr. Rahill for help and within 24 hours he had me in his office. He reviewed my MRI results and explained to me (in terms that a regular guy such as myself) what the problem was and what could be done to fix it. He spent at least 30 minutes with me and made sure all my questions were answered before we finished. He made it clear that he is ALWAYS available to help. I thanked him and his simple explanation was "that's what we're here to do..." None of us ever want to visit the doctor but I can honestly say that Dr. Rahill and his staff (who seem to have been carefully selected because they care as much as he does) make the visit quite pleasant!

August 26th, 2014
Office is terrible
I waited 25 minutes, and I still hadn't seen him when the staff requested my co-payment. I offered my FSA credit card, and they said they only took check or cash and refused to see me without the co-pay. It's okay not to take credit cards, but you really need to let first-time patients know. I ended up seeing an entirely different doctor due to the poor office experience.

June 28th, 2014
Puts you back together in the optimal manner
He is the best orthopedic surgeon to put your body put back together. Me: 62 year old, very active, martial artist, extreme mountain biker, and parkour. I've been hurt a lot and need the best orthopedic. Seen Dr Rahill for: 1. Ruptured back discs, crippling 2. Torn knee ACL (surgery) 3. Torn back muscle 4. Broken Humerus (upper arm) 5. Torn off distal biceps tendon (surgically repaired) Diagnosis quick, efficient, accurate; recommendations flawless. He recommends alternatives to surgery when appropriate. He is direct, tells the facts, truth, most optimal solution; clear, honest, precise, no bull, accurate. Further, in private discussions with his nurse, I discovered that he is actually brilliant. He is certified in all the right places and has excellent experience. His surgical approach to the distal biceps tendon repair was incredible. It has been nearly bullet proof, I recovered in a very short time with no issues. I've seen many doctors and many orthopedics. He is the best and I would and do go back to him for any orthopedic care. Highly recommended!
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm humbled by your review and honored to have you as a loyal patient. I have to say there's nothing more satisfying than putting athletes back in the game whether they're 8 or 80, so thank you for letting me know how I'm doing, and thank you for trusting me with your care.