A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rainier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rainier graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rainier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Charles Rainier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Rainier practice?
- Dr. Paul Rainier has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rainier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Orthopedic Surgeons.