A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rainier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rainier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rainier
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rainier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rainier graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rainier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Charles Rainier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Rainier practice?
- Dr. Paul Rainier has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rainier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Orthopedic Surgeons.